Nepalese Canadian Heritage Centre (NCHC) is a not-for-profit organization with charitable status. NCHC was established in 2011 by a group of volunteers who always wanted to give back to their community.
- Restated under section 203 of the Canada Not-for-profit Corporation Act as set out in the articles of incorporation.
- Registered in Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) as a Charitable organization.
- Received a grant of $12.5K from the City of Brampton to celebrate one of the Nepalese festivals Teej, also called Festival of Women.
- Organized a 7-day long “Shreemad Bhagwat Maha Puran’ for the purpose of fundraising effort; the Puran was sermon by Dinbandhu Pokharel, a well-recognized personality among Pandits in Nepal.
- Received a grant of $17K from the City of Brampton to celebrate one of the Nepalese festivals Teej, also called Festival of Women.