NCHC offers a wide variety of community programs and social services to its members to raise awareness, encourage participation and help our community grow. In the past we have partnered with other members of the community, who are involved in various professional sectors (e.g. accounting, public health, not-for-profit/social services, etc.) and also with external agencies to run such programs and services.
Our regular activities are:
- Educational workshops
- Information and orientation
- Income Tax Clinic (seasonal)
- Community Kitchen (every second Sunday)
- Mentorship and networking sessions
- Reading corner (collection of books and resources)